Class: Acrylic Nudie Painting
Date: Friday 30th July
This class will be limited to 5 participants.
In this class you will learn how to paint your first Acrylic Nudie on A5 canvas or paper.
You will need:
- Acrylic paints (more white needed than any other colour-feel free to select any colours or combinations but have at least 4 colours and extra white paint to use for mixing).
- A few different size brushes (small, medium, largge)
- A5 Acrylic card (200gsm or heavier) or an A5/A4 canvas (bear in mind the bigger your canvas the more paint you will need)
- Water & jar
- Mixing palette (lunchbox lid) or small pots for mixing colours
- Masking tape and a pencil
- Support board (something to lean on if using paper.
- Old t-shirt to wear and newspaper to cover table/desk
- Stable internet connection for Zoom: 7-8:30pm
- Prosecco/Tea: optional :)
Links for Zoom will be sent out a few days prior to the class.