Commission an Artwork
Due to high demand I am unable to take new bookings for commissions at this time. When availability opens up again I will post updates on my social media pages.
The most important factor in commissioning a realistic drawing, painting human or pet portrait is the reference photo that I am to work from. The image(s) must be:
- Very high quality, or as high as possible.
- Should not be over or under exposed,
- Must not have any filters on them (cosmetic or otherwise) and
- Must be clear when zoomed in on.
- It is best to use a DSLR camera as opposed to a mobile phone camera. (Camera phones are ok if it is one of a high spec).
- Take photos of your animal outside in a natural light.
- Try to get on your pets level (eye level) and make sure that the picture is fully in focus and there isn’t a ‘flash’ in their eyes.
- Make sure you send the photos in their original format (don’t crop or edit the photos) as this can decrease the size and resolution of the image.
- Send the images as an attachment
The decision is yours on what pose / look you want from your animal as you know that certain personality they have and what portrays them best.
If you have any questions or are undecided on which photo to use feel free to e-mail me at ellensusanigoeart.com or fill the contact form and I will get back to you as soon as possible.