We live in a world where there is constantly bad news unfolding.
Susan wanted this piece to symbolise renewal, hope and unity. We know that now more than ever we are grateful for what and who we have, forgetting the what if’s a maybes. We know what we need to do, and “If we Winter this one out, we can Summer anywhere”.
Created using bright and pastel colours in this piece, a little less saturated than primary colours making them feel light, soft, and calming. The pops of yellow and the black background represent the transition from darkness to light or ‘Winter to Summer’, the better times that we have to look forward to. The holding hands could be that of be a friend, a family member, a neighbour, a partner or a frontline worker. It’s up to you what you take from it.
-Please allow up to 1 week for prints to be prepared for shipping
-Fine Art Limited edition Giclee print of an original painting by Ellen Susan Igoe titled "If We Winter This One Out, We Can Summer Anywhere"
-Two sizes available:
10x10 inch image size (with additional white border of 0.8 inch)
16x16 inch image size (with additional white border of 1.5 inch)
- Limited Edition Archival Pigment Print. Printed on Archival Fine Art Paper 255gsm
- This print has a small white border for framing options. Professional framing is always recommended for Fine Art Archival Prints
- Each print is named and signed by the artist in pencil. As this was my first ever limited edition print, these particular prints are not numbered on the print but are numbered in edition in a secure log kept by the artist for safe keeping.
- Each print comes with a unique certificate of authenticity signed by the artist. This edition carries 50 prints. Once the prints are sold they will never be reprinted.
- Printed in Ireland | International shipping available | By Registered Post only
-Photos for display purposes only. Print comes unframed.